Sharp knives not only make kitchen work easier, but are also safer. You avoid slipping and need less power to cut. Regular sharpening of the blades is therefore extremely important. The ZWILLING SharpBlock takes over this work for you from now on. Whenever you remove or fold back a knife, it is automatically sharpened.
The secret behind the KIS technology are ceramic sharpening stones, which are inserted into the pockets of the smooth-edged knives. Each compartment is designed for a specific knife, which sharpens each blade at the ideal angle. This way, your knives stay extremely sharp for a long time. The ZWILLING SharpBlock not only does a good job, it also looks good and beautifies every modern kitchen. The SharpBlock is ideal for ZWILLING Gourmet series knives, which are already included.
The kitchen knives from the series Gourmet by ZWILLING are characterised by extremely resistant, ice-hardened blades, which are also resistant to corrosion. The plastic handle is designed in the classic three-rivet design and ergonomically shaped.
Disclaimer: Colour variations may occur from the images shown online. This is due to the natural colour of the wood used and then the treatment used within manufacturing.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By Zwilling Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty