Regular sharpening is crucial to maintaining the quality of a knife in the long term. Thanks to the KIS technology, you can now do it quite easily: Two ceramic sharpening stones are integrated into the slots of the knives with a smooth edge which automatically sharpen your knives when they are pulled out or inserted. Due to the special arrangement of the grinding stones, the optimum angle for each knife type is maintained individually, ensuring the cutting edge is reliably sharpened each time. This ensures longevity for your knives.
Each knife shape has a matching slot, which is marked with a self-explanatory pictogram. The ZWILLING SharpBlock is the perfect block for anyone looking to save time and use perfectly sharp knives in the kitchen.
Disclaimer: Colour variations may occur from the images shown online. This is due to the natural colour of the wood used and then the treatment used within manufacturing.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Knife Bolster Type: Standard plastic bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By Zwilling Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty