A soup which is so simple yet power packed with nutrients.
ABC soup is just one of the many nutritious chinese soups. It consists of a number of vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, maize, potatoes and onions. To get the most of the nutritional values out of these vegetables, it is simmered under low heat for a long period of time. Do not worry that the vegetables might be mushy when the soup is ready. Only the onions will be extremely soft. The vegetables can be taken together with the soup. As the name suggests, preparing this soup is really easy. So, why not try this wholesome and marvelous soup to go with your meals?
- 1 potatoes
- 0.5 corn (maize)
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 onions
- 1 carrots
- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 2.5 liters water
Steps to Prepare
- Cut a thin line across the tomato and potato. Put them into a pot of boiling water.
- After one minute, put the tomato and potato into a bowl of cold water. This will "shock" them and the skin can then be easily removed. Otherwise, using a spoon helps too.
- Optional: Remove the skin of the drumstick.
- Cut all vegetables into cubes or slices, according to your preference.
- Throw all the ingredients into a pot of boiling water and allow it to simmer for 2-3 hours or for a minimum of 1.5 hours at low heat.